Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spinning through the Snowstorm



This is the second time around for this Circle Shrug. The first time I started to knit the pattern, it was too big. So I decreased the amount of cast on stitches, this time around.


The yarn I am using is - three skeins of Cascade 220 that I had in my stash, in a pale pink and grey tone. Not really what I had in mind for this project, but with some over-dyeing the yarn turned out more like the color palette that I would choose. So far I'm liking it and it is a easy knit.





Snow started coming down early this morning. Still snowing and supposed to continue into the night and tomorrow. So I'm cooking, cleaning, and spinning into the day.


Do not see any Ice Fishermen out today. Too much blowing snow and wind.
Finished spinning the wool / alpaca blend and turned out nice and woolen.






Finished 2 ply wt. 4 oz. and 228 yds.




Off into the wool cave it goes to join the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment