Monday, November 29, 2010

MUSIC- BOX PHATFIBER SAMPLES - CHIP OR DALE?

A sassy Jay selecting some sunflower seeds from the railing.

This could be Chip or is it Dale? Either way, they are cute little devil's. The bird's aren't too happy about him stealing their seed and tell him so.


I had fun carding lots of wool and sparkle yesterday. I will divide them into sample size for the December - Phatfiber Box, today. The theme this month is the Music Box. I chose "I'll be Home for Christmas" by Rascal Flatt's. Fitting for December and the time of year. The song and video bring back many memories of trips back home for the Holidays. Kid's bundled up, suitcases packed, presents loaded and on the way we would go.

A week back home over the Holiday's.



Lot's of Memories.



I carded enough for the December-Phatfiber box samples, the shop, and some for me to spin.









No comments:

Post a Comment