Friday, January 21, 2011

CHINESE NEW YEAR - PHATFIBER

                                                             
                    After feeding my little friends, I decided to take some time to check out the
                                            January "Chinese New Year" Phatfiber box.


 Indulging myself in an extra large cup of fancy coffee, I began to take each, and every sample out.


 Really enjoying all the rich textures, and bright colors of all the samples on this very cold winter's day.


Thanks to all - who contributed to the "Chinese New Year" Phatfiber box. I really enjoy beginning part of the Phatfiber family.

For more info about the Box go to http://phatfiber.blogspot.com/.

Now off to get some work done and maybe....alittle spinning!

Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment