Monday, January 24, 2011

ON A WINTER'S DAY

                               
                                   View from my window, as I knit through this winter's day. The lake is frozen, snow is coming down, and it's so...cold. I wish this deep freeze - we are in would stop. I would love a nice heat wave of the 40's.


Knitting away on my Cowgirl Slipper Socks, while snuggling in with the doggies, and kitties. It is a quick and easy pattern from the Interweave Knits - Winter 2006 issue. I am using a hand spun two ply of shetland, alpaca, and angora. So soft and fuzzy, they will make a great pair of TV, or bed slippers. I am already thinking about what hand spun, I will choose, to cast on for the next pair.

Off to do alittle bird watching and knitting.

Enjoy the Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment