Thursday, June 11, 2009

"What's for Dinner Honey?"

Hubby said as he walked into the kitchen door. Why... a nice big pot of juicy wool! I don't think it was what he had in mind for supper. I was on a dyeing binge yesterday. One of those days when everything was just clicking along. In fact it went so well, I decided to dye some more today only this time some milk fiber. So far.....it's looking good.
I had intended to sell these BFL baby doll locks (nice small tight ringlets) in my etsy shop http://www.giffordables.etsy.com/. Now that I see them, I may have to play with them myself.
Sometimes you just can't let go of some of the things you make up to sell. I'm going to think about it for a while. Didn't finish that second bobbin of the fall roving I was working on the other day because I was too busy dyeing. Maybe tonight. Talk to you all later. Have a good one:)







No comments:

Post a Comment