Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS EVE


 It's Christmas Eve, and one of my favorite movies is on tonight. I love the the snowy shot of Bedford Falls. Just watching that snow swirl, and feeling the chill of the winter night, makes me feel all cozy and warm at home, tonight.


 I... know... I... know... I've seen it - over, and over, every  Holiday for years..... There is just... something... comforting... about the tradition of watching it, each and every  Christmas Eve.
 

The presents are wrapped and under the tree, but the best present of all... is that... the old grey   cat is sharing another Holiday with us.........

                                     
                       
 Along with his buddy - the old grey poodle.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

Hope you have a good one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment