Friday, December 17, 2010

PHATFIBER HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE


Those little birds nibble away all day. I started out with 50 lbs. of bird-food. Small seed and black sunflowers, and half of it is gone already. They can really go through it, when you are feeding a lot of birds.

Today was the day that my Phatfiber Holiday Box came. My secret partner was Jessie from http://www.stashenhancement.etsy.com/ . Let's take a  look into the box.

Yummy fiber, and chocolate goodies.

I think my favorite is the BFL braid in red tones,  along with the two smaller green braids they fit right in for the Holiday Season.
Also included was an art batt - from http://www.craftyscientist.com/ - looks like a fun spin. I have some orange merino and sparkles, that I might add to it.

 One of my favorite chocolates - some - LINDT-LINDOR TRUFFLES.

Thank you - Jessie for the wonderful box!

I'm still working on the slippers, and have the second one- half done. Maybe... tonight, I'll get it finished.

Well.... the weekend is almost here. I can't believe how fast, time is flying by! I hope to get some Christmas shopping done this weekend. The last weekend-before the - Christmas Holiday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and finishes up their Holiday shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment