Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GETTING CLOSE


 One of my visitors to the railing this morning - a beautiful bright red cardinal. The lake is frozen, and a few ice fishermen have ventured out on it . Don't know if they are catching anything. I just might have to test the ice, this weekend.

                                                                
                                                                  Another one, stopped by.



AHhhhhhh.......

Last night - after a busy day of cleaning, washing, and Lot's of wrapping, I decided to treat myself to a hot soak in the tub with lavender bubble bath. It felt so...good...


TODAY'S SPINNING.

I still have more wrapping, baking, ect, to do... but will treat myself to a little spinning, through - out the day. This natural shetland,  angora, and suri alpaca blend is a dream to spin. Warm and fuzzy with just a hint of lanolin to the touch.

Hope you get the time to re-focus, reflect, and spin alittle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment